This form is a personal data processing service managed by the Groupe Industriel des Ciments d’Algérie (GICA).
Purpose of the data processing
The purpose of the processing is to manage the requests of persons submitting an unsolicited application or applying for a specific position in the GICA group and its subsidiaries.
It enables the GICA group and, where applicable, its subsidiaries to :
- provide a means for users to apply for the various posts to be filled
- communicate with users applying for positions
- generate statistics on the use of this service
Legal bases and references
Algerian law n°18-07 of June 10th, 2018 regarding the protection of individuals in the processing of personal data.
Categories of data processed
- Personal data of the users (civility, last name, first name, date and place of birth, address, nationality, status in relation to the national service, family situation)
- Service use data (IP address; browser used; operating system; dates, times and times of connection to the site; authentication data collected by means of a session cookie)
- Data necessary for the study and selection of the user’s application (education and qualifications, current professional situation, professional experience, language skills, mobility, availability, CV and cover letter)
- Exchanges between GICA and users
This information is collected with the prior voluntary consent of the user of this form.
Mandatory nature of the data collection
The GICA provides for the mandatory collection of data that are necessary for the management of the recruitment service.
Prise de décision automatisée
The processing does not involve any automated decision making.
The data processing concerns :
- individuals who wish to submit an unsolicited application or apply for a job offer in the GICA group and its subsidiaries
- the staff members of the Human Resources Department of the GICA group and its subsidiaries
Recipients of the data
Categories of recipients
Depending on their respective needs and the nature of the request from the user of this form, all or part of the data will be sent to the staff of the GICA group’s HR department and its subsidiaries.
Data transfers outside Algeria
No data transfer outside Algeria is foreseen or implemented.
Data retention period
The personal data collected is kept for a maximum of 1 year from the date of an unsolicited application or application for a job offer in the GICA group and its subsidiaries.
The security measures are implemented in accordance with the aforementioned law in force, which regulates the protection of individuals in the processing of personal data.
Your rights regarding your data
You may access and obtain a copy of your data, object to the processing of such data, have them corrected or deleted. You also have the right to limit the processing of your data.
How to use your rights
In accordance with Algerian law n°18-07 of 10 June 2018 relating to the protection of individuals in the processing of personal data, any person may obtain communication and, where appropriate, rectification, deletion or opposition of information concerning him/her. You may exercise these rights:
- by mailing the GICA group at the following address
B.P. n° 38, Siège du Groupe GICA, Route Dar El-Beida, Meftah, Blida, Algérie.
If you feel, after contacting us, that your rights with regard to your data are not being respected, you can submit a complaint to the “Autorité Nationale de Protection des Données à Caractère Personnel”.