The Centre d’Études et de Services Technologiques de l’Industrie des Matériaux de Construction (CETIM) has the following mission:
- Carrying out studies and analyses of construction materials.
- Assisting in the development of industrial projects and supporting production.
- Carrying out “quality and environmental” audits and support for certification.
- Metrology and topography work.
The quality of the services offered by CETIM are recognised:
- Accreditations : By the French Accreditation Committee (COFRAC).
- Quality control of materials: By mandate of the CACQE Ministry of Trade.
- Certification: by IANOR.
- Environmental studies: By approval of the Ministry of the Environment and Renewable Energy.
- Upgrading and implementation studies of quality assurance systems: By approval of the Ministry of Industry and Mines