This cement is suitable for the manufacture of mortars and all reinforced concrete works, developing medium resistances. It is also used in the building sector, for the construction of houses, administrative buildings, factories, hospitals and schools.
CEM II 42.5 is commonly used for :
- Works requiring high initial strength (e.g. rapid form removal)
- Concrete in elevation, reinforced or not, of current works.
- Foundation or underground works in non-aggressive environments.
- Paving, industrial floors.
- Soil stabilisation.
- Precast concrete.
- Reinforced or prestressed concrete.
- Concrete in elevation.
- Road works.
Precautions for use :
This cement is not suitable for work in aggressive environments.